Monday, December 16, 2013

Leo DiCaprio 'popped a couple of ligaments

Leo


Home renovations can be hazardous to your health.
At least, they were for Leo DiCaprio. The Oscar-nominated actor may play dissolute financier Jordan Belfort in Martin Scorsese's splashy, sexy The Wolf of Wall Street, but that has nothing to do with why he's using a cane this Sunday in New York.
"I sprained it on the floorboard. I'm building up a little deck next door. I was showing the architect what I wanted done so I jumped through a floorboard and popped a couple of ligaments," shrugs DiCaprio, about his ankle injury.
The timing couldn't be worse -- his Golden Globe-nominated movie opens Dec. 25 and he has to promote it. But DiCaprio isn't fazed.
"It's not like I'm doing much of an action sequence except walking down a red carpet," he says.